<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Sunday, November 28, 2010
20. I Dream of TVXQ ♥ @ Sunday, November 28, 2010

0 note (s)


I just woke up from sleep and grabbed my pc, jotting down this dream. Maybe it sounds ridiculous but I love it so much! :3 Well, how to start it? Maybe with hi again? Haha. I'm having a nicest dream in my life last night. TVXQ makes a comeback as 5! Changmin and Yunho made a decision to left SM Entertainment lol obviously that's my intention and the best part about the dream is that, THEY MADE A PRESS CONFERENCE IN MY HOUSE!! I'm really Rolling On Floor Laughing xD But I can't see other member, there was a glimpse of Yunho but no Changmin, Jaejoong and Junsu. Guess who lead the dream? Ne, its Yoochun lol! I asked him to sign his autograph on my giant TVXQ poster which I'm owning it for real while my sister asked him to autograph on her school uniform lolz desperate dream While at the same time, I had a chance to tell Yoochun how much I love Chajatta and Jaejoong's For You It's Goodbye, To Me It's Waiting. And he just nodded can't help myself but to be happy. Bwahahaha, I'm acting weird huh?
                                  
[[JYJ in Malaysia (Speaking in Malay) Press Conference]]

Well, I accidentally woke up before I could finish the dream, spoil isn't it? Gah, but its ok I'm fine with it :) To make a more clarification about the dream, I would like to explain a little bit here and there about the details that made me dream of TVXQ. Keke. I watch JYJ in Malaysia (Speaking in Malay) on Youtube yesterday and laughing so hard on Yoochun's expression. He looks very confident while saying "Aku cinta padamu laa~" I never dream of TVXQ before this, seriously it was the first one and I hope it wont be the last one :) Anyway, some people said that, whatever thing happened on your dream, it won't be the real one, is it? Come on! If it is not TVXQ coming to my house, at least I'm praying that they'll be back as 5! :'( But I'm already keeping my faith on TVXQ, more and no less :)

[[ Kim Jaejoong - For You It's Goodbye, To Me It's Waiting (SKK Scandal OST)]]

If you're the avid fan of Korean drama SungKyunKwan Scandal, you might noticed this soundtrack of the drama. For You It's Goodbye, To Me It's Waiting. The singer is our Kim Jaejoong :') It's a beautiful song and beautiful voice, I love it. Please lend your ears for awhile to listen to this song. It worth your time by the way. And frank to say, I keep on sobbing while reading DaraGon fan-fic while accompanied by this song ;p Just suit the mood.  

p/s: 5 more days to go to "balik kampung" xD 

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..