<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Thursday, December 9, 2010
27. Minho+Sickness @ Thursday, December 09, 2010

6 note (s)

With a busy schedule under one belt, the last thing that an idol would want to happen is to catch a fever. Sadly, Super Junior's baby Kyuhyun is not superman enough to avoid it. Just a few hours ago, fellow member Shindong tweeted a photo of a sleeping Kyuhyun and Donghae with a caption.


"Kyuhyun is sick~~~ high fever~~ Cheer up!!! Sleep well our baby~~ah!!!" - Shindong *omiting few words as it doesn't relates with Kyuhyun* 
cr: KPopLive.com [170810] 

Ah, ah I'm in the middle of fever right now, as if I want it so much. Sneezing, coughing, urrggh I hope someone can tell me the best cure aside from eating number of colorful tablets because it won't works for me. I don't know what actually happened to my body, it seems that I can easily get sick in a split second. Last few weeks ago, in the month of November, along my study week I was set on fever for a few days. And here it comes again @_@ binguel bingeul lol. Nevertheless, it won't be one of the reason to avoid the birthday celebration of SHINee's very own flaming sensation Choi Minho /too much? XD I'm not someone who is so-called as ShaWol but Minho's different. I met someone in my batch that looks like him. REALLY STARSTRUCK! LOL! But that someone just ignore me /brick. I'm nobody haha! /sneeze. So, Minho's turning 19 today or 20 in Korean culture. I'm still 19 today till next week. Yaaay, at least he CAN'T CALL ME NOONA in this week /rolling on bed laughing HAHAH! Opppzie I think there's someone jealous over this thing /waves "Hi there!" keke. What make me more into Minho is that, he's one of dongsaeng in Kyuhyun's Line. Actually one and only dongsaeng. Gimme the list of the line. Cho Kyuhyun, Shim Changmin my MAX omomomo xD, Kim Ryeowook and Choi Minho. I'm not that into Wookie oppa but hey do I care bout it? Nope, yaaay! Haha. Kyuhyun's Line is my line too! What a co-incidence /brick lol. So, 누나가 고싶은, 생일 축하함니다 최민호~♥ㅋㅋㅋ

                      
                                         We are Super Shining Max~♥

Oh yeah XDD
P/S: Happy Belated Birthday to Jazzeyqa AJ, bestie since kindergarten! I don't think you gonna read this but you're awesome girl :) Hugs!

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..