<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Tuesday, January 4, 2011
33. One of My Wish @ Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2 note (s)

There's rumor saying that, Super Show 3 Malaysia is still on and won't be cancel. The date and venue is not change [March 26th, 2011, Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur] The pre-order is on February.


Elfs, we still not confirm about this and we also do not know who is the new organizer. So any updates will be inform once we got the confirmation.
Hopefully, this is true~^

Full credit: malaysianelfs.tumblr.com
Sharing from:  http://malaysianelf.tumblr.com/post/2567821173/theres-a-rumor-saying-that-super-show-3-malaysia-is

And here's the reaction:


Well, personally I still keeping my faith on this Super Show 3 in Malaysia. I remember Shindong oppa promised to Malaysian ELFs for the next concert in Super Show 2. It might sweep your faith ELFs as you saw #SuShow3forIndo trending on Twitter Trend few days back. Heard from some sources that SM Entertainment personally asking Indonesian ELFs to trend that thing as they might re-consider a pit-stop concert at Jakarta. /sigh. No offence to my Indonesia ELFs friends, they are doing well with the trend. I just want to kick that SMEnt's ass. But reading this news totally gives me a little rest for me to take my breath. Hope it will comes true. I got plenty thing to be write about Super Junior but I guess I'll keep it for awhile :) 


Well, I didn't write anything on the first day of 2011. Pretty sad though as you only meet 010111 once in your life. Hey, actually you can't return back to past. So automatically each day is valuable. Happy new year friends, may your wish come true <3
Shall write more later. I'm sleepy lol.

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..