<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Thursday, January 13, 2011
35. Don't Be Sad, La Tahzan @ Thursday, January 13, 2011

0 note (s)

Why on earth this thing happened on me? Why did people put their high expectation on me? Why I didn't managed to bid on their expectation? Why did I pretend to be happy when actually I'm not. Why did they expect me to share everything with them? Sigh. Why can't they understand me well? Why can't I share what I thought with them? Why I need to show that I'm okay in front of them? Why do I need to pretend. Pretend. Pretend. I'm tired of pretending.

I'm not happy, so I can't pretend to be happy. Deep sigh.

"Sesungguhnya kesusahan demi kesusahan datang, sesudah itu kemudahan. Dan kesusahan itu akan segera hilang." "Ketika dunia tidak memerhatikanmu, orang-orang acuh terhadapmu, inilah cara ALLAH menyuruhmu untuk lebih dekat dengan-Nya." "Jika ALLAH cepat makbulkan doamu, DIA menyayangimu.. Jika DIA lambat makbulkan doamu, DIA sedang mengujimu.. Dan jika DIA tidak memperkenankan doamu, bermakna DIA merancang sesuatu yang lebih baik bagimu. Aku yakin itu.."

First weekdays in campus were not so good :'( I went for a walk around and met somebody somebody. Feel good btw :) 
p/s: going back hometown this weekend, cry baby la me XDD haha. 


Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..