<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Thursday, June 23, 2011
64. Panic In The Room @ Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 note (s)

Second post on June 23rd. Previous post was kind of chill like nothing extreme gonna happen in the current time, serene and relaxed blablabla. You know at first I thought that I'm able to be as calm as possible, I thought I'm able to keep that cheerful smile. Eventually, I failed. I'd lie if I'm so well prepared for the bad result. I'd lie if I said I don't want the 3.5 and above pointer. Well, it's a normal feeling for a normal student but apparently due to a noob incident happened last semester, I was like having this extra kiasu nerdy feeling. Actually I'm trying real hard to keep myself at a really low profile of the results or even at the class. I'm avoiding Facebook (Programming Class is being smart as they actually create a group thingy) and basically appeared offline to stay clear of any question from course-mates. I'm trying to look like a lazy goofy girl and I guess it's worked when nobody mind over my business. Only before lecturer mentioned the name list of certain and certain. I play hard you know, played hard and study less hard. Pfft.

Looking at the time now, I bet student who scored well will be cheering on my FB timeline. They deserved that by the way. Even though, people who scored well and keep it for themselves gain my respect HAHA xoxo 

I know everyone out there is like me, they are as worried, as scared, as negative thinking, as pessimist like me. We are a group of kiasu people. Regret when everything falls in front of us. But I guess I'm smart enough to handle this kind of emotional matter. I'd big enough to check for my result tomorrow. Or maybe the next of tomorrow. Or tomorrow tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow. Sigh. Hwaiting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PANIC OF EXAM RESULT
(kind of)

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..