<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Tuesday, November 1, 2011
85. Love-Hate-Life-Angel [Tag] @ Tuesday, November 01, 2011

4 note (s)

I was tagged by Miss Aisya Sakura few days ago. Thanks a lot Aisya. Let me answer the tag now. This is the list of strict rules:
1. You must post this rules. 2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer. 4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post. 5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. 6. No tags back. 7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this" you legitimately (aka really, trust, with all honesty) have to tagged 11 people.

11 Things About Me Y'All (which I supposed quite a lame question) 

| I'm planning to search some online job to earn extra money. Oh screw fan-girl life. Anywhere available? o/ 
| Have I told you this? My favorite Hogwarts Professor is Severus Snape. A basin tear dedicated to him. RIP in my memory. 
| I have this love-hate relationship with my Twitter lists. Lmao.
| When I was 4, together with older sister, we almost burned our nanny's house at Kuantan. All due to the matches. Oh awesome.
| I was grown up listening to Jamal Abdillah's song. Yes, he is my dad's favvy singer. And Sudirman for mum. Don't be surprised if one day I decided to change the bgm song to one of those singer's song lmao.
| My new year resolution is to cook at least one edible/proper food and hell, never once I hold the pan yet. Screw busy life as a fan-girl /cough.
| I am very interested on cooking though. Once arrived at bookstore, I'll check it out the cookies section. Yay. Hahar.
| The-kind-of-student-who-works-behind-the-scene. I am no famous. Fahaㅡwho?   
| Had a good trip travelling around KL due to fan-girl activities *bow* who am I without chuu?
| I rarely burst my anger in front of people. So, people always assumed me the kind of easy bullied girl. Hey you, wanna see Hulk female version? Okay kidding. HAHA.
| I've found a tiny part of me in one of TeenTop KLIA fancam on Youtube. Naah, the video is too awesome for public view, so I won't reveal it lmao /facepalm/

Questions from Aisya:

1) What's your nickname?
| Fahaaaaa and I'm very particular about honorifics :------)

2) What's your favorite hand-phone brand?
| I know this is so outdated but Nokia.

3) Do you like to eat Maggi?
| Preferably curry flavor. A big no no to Mamee though.

4) What do you think about Korea? 
| As a nation, Korea is beautiful country that I would like to travel one day (as skema as possible)

5) What type of friend are you?
| Awkward friend. Sometimes I show no emotion (imagine Squidward Tentacles) He knows everyone around    him is stupid and he hates everything. He complaints a lot and he is a little depressed. Oh, he thinks Spongebob is annoying but he secretly loves him.


6) Do you support our country football team?
| Whatchu think? 

7) Who's you favorite Malaysian football player? Give one only.
| Rajagopal /coughcough. He was an ex-Malaysian player ofc. Anyways, Jersey number 1 (sorry, number is not on list) tehehe.

8) Who's your idol?
| I'm quite certain about this one. He is my father, ayah, appa. Other than that, I've many people to get me motivated from student life to fangirling, from photography field to crapping skills.

9) Have you ever hope that you can turn back the time to your previous life?
ㅡYes this is what I want. Obviously. But the fact is when the past has gone, it doesn't mean we have lost our happiness. Happiness is not a memory, its everywhere. I am happy as I am now :)

10) How often do you brush your teeth in a day?
| Truth be truth, twice. Morning and before sleep.

11) What's your favorite color?  
| Greeeeeeeeen and black. 

My 11 Danjerios Questions.
1) Any favorite blog you would like to recommend me to read? Why?
2) Have you ever fan-girling/fan-boying over something/someone? Elaborate. (Lmao this.)
3) Do you think you're independent girl/boy? 
4) Any ironic life experience to share?
5) What do you expect to see from yourself 5 years from now?
6) Any hidden talent that other people do not know about you?
7) Why did you choose to create a blog on the first place?
8) Are my questions over the limit? Sorry, sorry. 
9) Money is not everything. Do you agree with the statement?
10) Recommend me a good place for camping? Lmao.
11) Is tagging people necessary? Elaborate. Again. HAHA.  

I was like preparing questions for English test. Mkay, see my tag in your chatbox. Am I done? See ya people ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..