<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Sunday, December 25, 2011
93. What Am I Passionate About? @ Sunday, December 25, 2011

0 note (s)

Heyya people. There is sudden temptation for me to upgrade my Hangul vocabulary. Well at least it ignites back the fire in me and brings out the ball of excitement which almost lost in my lame life. Its been almost a year since the first time I decided to learn Hangul seriously, and guess what I see no different with my language proficiency heheh ( well I can read the Hangul alphabets if you ask which is the only thing I can be proud of )

It's actually not easy to stay in this kind of liberate mood, when you're going to deal with the upcoming real life stuff that catching up super fast. I mean, I'm a student with plenty of other commitment ( exception given if I learn languages by course unfortunately I am not ) and my mood changes kinda rapidly ㅡexcited in the morning, not excited in the evening. Plus, learning basic Grammar is just annoying ( applied to English and Hangul ) Thanks God, Bahasa Melayu has no Past, Present and whatever Participle at all. At all.

I tried to recall the experience of learning my second language, English since.. um kindergarten I guess? All I can say, it was horrible on past years, but I do enjoy it now ( it never completely perfect though. ) Hangul learning is currently tough too especially when I am in my self-learning which depends on own effort. But it is fun experience overall, ( especially if you're linguistic people like me ㅡI wish I am ) I hope at the end of 2012, I can at least write 2 or more paragraphs in Hangul, understand random native Korean tweets on my Twitter lists and also Kyuhyun 서방 tweets about food ㅋㅋ If I am becoming more serious, I might seat for general Malaysian Korean Topik Examination for a certificate ( itupun kalau rajinlah hahahah omg this is funny because I'm lazy orz ) Here I present you my Standard One composition, tadaaaaaa.

여러본 안녕하세요. 잘 지내세요? ㅎㅎㅎ ( lame I know right. )

저는 파하규예요, 조규현 씨 내 남자진구 입니디ㅋㅋ ( out of topic ) 정말 반갑습니다^^ 저는 말레이시아에요 :) 스몰한 살이에요, 대박!ㅎㅎ ( gonna cherish my new age lol ) 저는 학생이다, 대학의 학생 ( the lazy one though ) 지금 학국어를 공보해요, 한곡말은 아조 어려워요 ㅠ ㅠ 아이고 진자! 죄송합나다, 내 Level 1 한곡 말은 정말 아해하기 어려운 이에요ㅋㅋ 글쎄요, 나는 열심히 일을한다면, 난 헐 수있어! :) 화아탕!ㅋㅋ

여러본, 내가 응원 조세요! OMG ㅎㅎㅎ ( ㅡI feel like Gwangsoo )
정말 감사합이다 ^^ 재미있어요~! :D

So I guess learning the third language is what I am currently passionate about! :)

p/s1: For some weird reason, 론닝맨 casts inspire me the most xD
p/s2: 8yearswithTVXQ and still counting :')


Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..