<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Saturday, January 14, 2012
97. Wish Machine @ Saturday, January 14, 2012

0 note (s)


Life wasn't that colorful few days back. I have nothing to be updated literally but since the devoted writer inside me wants to spill out something blahblahblah, here I am again. Give me a second, what did I actually done passed weekdays ago? 

I did a countdown on FT Island concert on January 14th ( which is today and I'm screwed ) but unfortunately my chances of getting a place on a very first concert for 2012 flew away the moment I'd appointed to attend an academic schedule ( for the whole semester ) on Saturday. Ha, lucky my foot. My plan on attending BWF Malaysia Open 2012 wasn't getting on the smooth track too omg doomed. After having such a hard time on new year kick-off wishes, I think that I should really jot down the trip to National Zoo in details ( I am boring like that people. ) Uh lately my Wish Machine has been working over time. Almost everyday, a grand desire popped up on mind ( why is current upgraded DSLR looks so tempting? I don't even. ) and its even brimming over the whole cup of brain with overdosed hope and ridiculous plan. How I wish I could stop wishing for awhile and start living my normal life again.  

So I met college's administration last Thursday and had a deal with one of the staff regarding my current subjects for this coming final year. So glad that finally I have time to sit down and think what's the best thing for myself and at the same time, improved my communication skills with um more mature fella ( this is not a counselling session or whatever you called them. ) Also I realized about my rusting writing skills which kinda bothering me. I learn that by applying your English on blog into the answer sheet won't secure that much marks duh. My bad grammatical errors are keep haunting then I should keep on reading good materials and practice :) Oh by the way, I'm currently reading the infamous Cecilia Ahern's P/S I Love You ( will consider writing a review if I am that hardworking bookworm /smirk haha ) 

And please stop procrastinating!  

p/s: Semerah's sky is very blue. My proud hometown.

Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..