<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Wednesday, February 22, 2012
104. Random Amusing @ Wednesday, February 22, 2012

0 note (s)

Back on few days ago, I joined accompl.sh, a community based, goal achieving site and listed 10 nearest goal that I want to achieve in this current year. One of those goals include reading 10 books before May ends. It is a mission that I develop, track, publish the progress report and gonna be accomplish in this coming 365 days or less. By the way, I also accepting myself a challenge to "cook a meal at least once per month." muahehe. I think this going to be very fun :3 ( for a lazy girl like me ) You should try it, it's fun for real.

So I went through a number of weird things pass 48 hours ago. I won myself a pair of tickets to Malaysia versus Japan's Olympic Qualification from @TeamMsia lol this is awkward really. Answered the question "Name one of the football players who played in Munich 1972" with Soh Chin Aun, and I simply won the tickets which is very lucky. ( fyi I never won myself any Kpop contest before sobs ) However to my concern, the match will be up on Wednesday, February 22nd ( which is wow, today ) where my monthly test going to be held at the same night. Hurray (Y) I don't even have the right to curse any particular people, nor date to begin with. Pissed off. I really want to see Harimau Muda ( coughFadhliShascough ) in action.... Nooooo. Whatever fella I'm going back home this coming weekend and that's matter the most. I need to recharge myself with ibu and again ibu's wise words, well you know what, life-battery apparently drains out so fast blahblahbla.

Herm, oh ya! Probably this is the effect of being an abnormal submissive person, I apparently having this big big big big crush on this Hollywood actor, Lucas Till mwahahahahha *continues laughing hysterically for a few minutes* You can see him appeared on Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me and Hannah Montana: The Movie ( which I found out becoming two most replaying back-to-back music video/film on my desktop. ) I rarely have this kind of childish dream, but now how I wish I'm walking the street with him and his worn-out jeans,  laughing on the bench thinking to myself, hey isn't this easy. Nah I'm just crapping lah..... lol


Seeya seeya people!

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..