<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Saturday, June 23, 2012
120. Feeling Sakura @ Saturday, June 23, 2012

0 note (s)

Image courtesy: Masjid Al-Taqwa, Penang, Malaysia @ Flickr 


I went Google-ing about Cherry Blossoms tree in Malaysia, also known as Sakura after the Japanese ( as if I had nothing to pull of back then before realizing my habit of surfing weird stuffs ) At the end of the search, I found out that Malaysia also have its own version of Sakura, which scientifically known as Tabebuia Rosea. This type of tree blooms the flower with color of white, pink, pastel purple and yellow. These flowers bloom somewhere around March every year despite the all-year-hot-climate in this region. Not pretty sure about the reason of my sudden longing of Hanami ( flower-watching ) but it surely has inspire my mind in any kind of ways and appreciate every little things around life.

Hmm :)

Life resolutions are back on the runaway, though it sounds kinky to re-live it in the middle of the year where some people might forgotten the list they made in the early days of 2012. There is no harm on top of that. Someone kind reminds me that self-improvement is an all day long enthusiasms, definitely not just a mere ritual for new year. Yeah, so I'm getting myself into senior year this coming semester and if nothing goes wrong, I'll be officially graduated towards the middle of next year. Being a rather expected me, I'm planning to save the best for the last which means, I'm going to be a good student along my last semester there. ( high expectation is a set up for disappointment, anyone? )  

{p/s: planting Sakura-like-tree around house sounds good, also can.}

Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..