<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Sunday, July 1, 2012
121. Leaving Home @ Sunday, July 01, 2012

0 note (s)

Leaving is always hard for me. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but the more I discovered about this big world of mine where departing away is always the only path for potential learning outside of the warm box we called home, the downside of leaving appears to be more annoying. Leaving when home seems to be at it owns perfection is pretty much sadden everything. Something has definitely gone out of its due place, when discovering outside world feels so much burdensome for me. 

Growing up is no more enjoyable as what I imagined, especially when it comes with another combo ㅡcausing you spend lesser time with your loves one; siblings. Guess after all, it just part of loving people. You have to give things up, just in my case ㅡtime; masa. ( Blaming the inner lesion for this miserable thought. )

Perhaps what sadden more is my severe act of valuing the time itself. Once home, having people whom dear to me close by my side, I sometimes forgot to cherish them. How they kept asking me for a favor, making time for me to have a deeper conversation with them and many more. Indeed life is too ironic to fully understand when it takes sadness to know what happiness is, it takes noise to appreciate silence and also it takes absence to value presence. I made my careless mistakes and I learn through it, InsyaAllah.

I don't really have problem at the moment, I just started to miss home. Blegh.


Labels: , ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..