<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Monday, July 9, 2012
122. A Rare Trip @ Monday, July 09, 2012

0 note (s)

A few hour bus journey from home to distinct places always ended me up digging my own aims in life and thinking what should I do next. Did I do well all this month? Have I forgotten something? How is the current resolution? And so on and so forth. Fortunately enough, rare though as they might seem, there are those occasions that could make me wipe off my tears inside the bus. One of those occasions is blankly seeing Ayah gave me pocket money even though I kept on insisting that the allowance left in bank account is sufficient enough for the rest of my journey. Ayah, with his fatherly smile still handed me three sheets of red note despite me telling him that I am okay. Financially. Though emotionally might looks scattered. 

I can't really remember since when did he, practically become this kind of generous, maybe when he realizes that Kaklong, Jeehan and me are no longer three small kids obeying Ibu everywhere, ( wore the same triplet shirts ) the kids whom need a small threat to remind them that not everything in the shop is purchasable. Still and all, my wise reasoning stated that deep down inside, ayah perhaps as yet thinks that I am still his 10 years old little girl who spends money carelessly and might lost within the sea of people or whatever it is. Being a well-known tough angah ( I do hope that I look like a dependable angah in front of him ) who rarely whining for something, I accepted his gift with thing heavier than my footsteps into bus ㅡthe despair of a daughter to leave him and ibu. 
Ya Allah ya Tuhan kami, berilah  ibu dan ayah kami balasan yang sebaik-baiknya, atas didikan mereka pada kami, dan Pahala yang besar bagi mereka, atas kesayangan yang mereka limpahkan pada kami, peliharalah mereka sebagaimana mereka telah memelihara kami.
Ya Allah ya Tuhan kami, apa sahaja gangguan yang telah mereka rasakan atau kesusahan yang mereka deritakan kerana kami, atau hilangnya sesuatu hak mereka kerana perbuatan kami, jadikanlah itu semua penyebab susutnya dosa-dosa mereka dan bertambahnya pahala kebaikan mereka dengan perkenan-Mu ya Allah, hanya Engkaulah yang berhak membalas kejahatan dengan kebaikan berlipat ganda. 
Sesungguhnya Engkaulah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin. - A.Marzuki  
....and I extend this prayer to Him the Almighty.

p/s: ( extra rajin is needed. ) 

Labels: , , ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..