<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Saturday, September 15, 2012
132. I Say Thank You @ Saturday, September 15, 2012

0 note (s)

You may called it destiny.

But I called it my 17590 attempts I did to track your schedule, catch up with your updates, constraining my time from got wasted, get in touch with your close friend even calculating my possibility so at the end of the day, I can see you and among the sea of people, from the distance, you'll end up seeing me again and again out of nowhere and think "We meet again, is this a destiny?"

Funny how I feel somewhat attached with someone I left a debt of thank you ㅡeven though I don't see myself saying anything when I see him ( which adds to disappointment ) Somehow I ended up doing foolish mistakes which the rational me often keep it at the distance. I stuttered. It wasn't my intention even if I did smear it back and front, it was out of my conscious.

"Hi there. Thanks for the ticket." ( Inserts smile )

Yet with the whole zoos population suddenly residing my stomach, I find those simple words are utterly difficult to blurt out. Ugh.

Too many gratitude receives, perhaps he doesn't even remember my thank you. What an estranged feeling I got myself into. Good thing I have this blog to ramble about. Thanks again.



Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..