<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Friday, September 21, 2012
133. Sick! @ Friday, September 21, 2012

0 note (s)

I've been pretty preoccupied with personal matter past days ago. Between busy taking turn for subject presentations, falling sick, travelling and falling sick again, let's say my mood is quite congested at the moment. Had a very terrible sore-throat that it almost deserted me away from doing any activities related with speaking, I am officially out of voice right now. Well I do barely but with slightly fever on top of it :( So hopefully there'll be no more presentations please! xx

Sort of losing interest in Facebook considering very few encouraging friendship value received and granted ( in either ways, it hurts a lot ) probably I was unlikable, well. The thought of temporary deactivates the account keeps on lingering, sometimes I just need to distance myself from people. If they care, they'll notice it. If they don't, then I know where I stand.

( Shall eat meds again, since I paid quite a big amount of money seeking for a minute medical consultation, together with those weird taste drugs, I shall at least try to finish it on time and go hibernate myself in layers upon layers of selimut-s like a cocoon. )

So bye for now. Hehehe.

Reason to post this picture:
1. Just because. :)


Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..