<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Friday, September 28, 2012
134. Scribbles @ Friday, September 28, 2012

0 note (s)

1. Lately studies were brimming full of fun. Demonstrative class managed to cloak up the bright side of each mates, had an excessive laugh on each presentation that my cheek feels like bursting out lol ( remember dancing Poco-poco? I messed up the steps zzzzz ) Quite a numbers are cooking, while we're eating hihi. So rejoice rejoice rejoice! KJ's complaining about my low presentation mark on lecture ( as if I never got lower before puihh ) I solemnly swear that I had a terrible sore-throat ever last week so, few course-mates came jokingly defend upon me, saying stuff like, "She got fever, pith her sir." and so on. Ain't that really cute side of them?

Defo gonna miss all this stupid stuffs in the future :) Needless to say, my thesis framework submission is on Monday, gear up my dear and go fireeeee! 

Bang!

2. Work is beginning to consume kaklong. She seems lifeless to be honest. I started to worry mine. ( which is so ridiculous ) Wonder how does it feel to make ends meet..

Probably it feels like reaching a never ending cycle. 

Well at least, you're paid at each monthly-end.

3. SJ-M is coming to town again! :) Mark the calendar and say hi to savings. Whooaa I did book myself a date with boyfriend of course and whatnot. ( which sounds very tragic ) Also, I wonder how come Farid Kamil seems so cute out of blue. Hmmf. I'm being random again, sorry lol. (*ノ▽ノ)

Selamat dalam perut. Alhamdulillah.

Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..