<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Wednesday, November 14, 2012
139. Migration @ Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2 note (s)

Recently out of my awareness, a flood of visitors come over from nowhere tagging into my blog. It wasn't that obvious since the tagging board always welcoming everyone including the advertisers so I couldn't help but to ignore it. Yet the number of followers increasing day by day. Come to think of it, half of the followers are consist of the younger generation of Kpop fangirls. This is what bothers me, that they probably mislead into this blog of mine due to the blog entitled with "Love is 사랑." I admit at some point I might writing a post based on the fangirl's point of view, although I am no way connected to the story. 

However to everyone concerns, "Love is 사랑" has come to a progress where it is no longer can be justified as a fangirl blog, as the author in me wants a space for herself to create memories and express her thought well. And in this case, blogging has done her great. There is no issue about caring for blog's traffic, followers or the earning gains from writing, I just don't want to please others by writing something not me. Anyways, readers are always welcome into this blog. Say hi cause I won't bite :)

I'm not sure what kind of friend I am to everyone. Because each times I'm missing my old friends, there'll be no effort made by me to talk to them; I don't wanna seem needy. So the question keeps on lingering around the mind; and I'm getting more curious about it.

Seems that I need to demolish the solid wall around my comfort zone and start saying hi again. People are just difficult. 

Salam Maal Hijrah.


Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..