<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Friday, November 30, 2012
140. Complicated Vacation @ Friday, November 30, 2012

0 note (s)

Sounds funny but I just decided to delete my previous post regarding the ticket giveaway since I myself don't feel the hype of promoting it. It feels as if you're putting yourself under a lame light, and people are keep on monitoring you from time to time, as if you're an attention whore. See I'm no good in self- promoting. Maybe I'll just figure out another kind of ways to get rid of the tickets. Anyway if you happen to stumble on my blog and interested with the Music Festival tickets, just drop me a comment and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible :) 

Life has been pretty colorful few weeks back. Seeing that I've left my two weeks unwritten, I guess I'll briefly go through it.

Net is inviting the whole ex-form 5 classmates to his wedding reception this coming 16 December. Isn't it a surprising news? He was always the sheepish yet smartest among the guys, and the first to shake Tok Kadi's hand heee :) Come to think of it, the whole class never really met each other since 2007, so given it a hint that they might get interested on making a reunion. And reunion is always something that out of my league. I love to meet them back personally but I'm not in favor of a gathering. Can someone care to explain why am I acting like this? Hmm.    

December is fast approaching. Been neglecting Mr. Thesis for the whole November so I guess one-twelve will be a good day to shake it off from the dormant state. Holiday month seems so pleasant but I don't want to leave the report until it piles up and drives me into unnecessary stress. So fighting!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But to be honest, what I really want at the moment is a gateway into travelling trip to somewhere green. Urgh.


Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..