<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Friday, May 17, 2013
153. Change. @ Friday, May 17, 2013

0 note (s)

"Admit it, you aren't the same person you were a year ago."
I came across this sentence while scrolling down my Twitter lists yesterday night. Someone might have retweeted it on the t-line. Funny cos it seems that the same matter popped up on my brain lately. Neither that I begged to disagree with it nor acting like its not interest me. Because as much as I despise hearing people saying how different I am compare to the yesteryear, I believe that changing is inevitable in life. Be it positive or negative, changes does take control on everything.

When I first leaving hometown pursuing what-so-called as a degree for almost three years ago, I have already given up on my competitive nature. Major academic failure was indeed a reason to blame for this abrupt changes in my life. I am no longer the old geek student who works diligently on something she wanted the most, finding excuses as there's no more passion and interest come hand in hand. In reverse, she'd changed into someone merely receiving anything what life offers her. She had this kind of mindset believing "if Allah wills, nothing can cross over it." Come to think of it, she'd became lazier in her life. Pasrah, orang Melayu kata.

It's interesting how maturity can leads us to different path of priorities in life. Some might find it while building the career while some might came across it through their family institution. Time and time, I need to remind myself about my own priorities. Ayah ibu, my baby step career, future academic plan and InsyaAllah a step of finding my own zauj. That's right fellas! No more slacking cos I know the best time to start off thing would be now. I need this eagerness lioness whatever it called as, back into my life. Semangat weeeh. Dah nak kena pi interview koje ni! (tetiba)

Bismillahi tawakkaltu 'alallah, la hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah. :)

p/s: Sesungguhnya entri ini telah tersasar dari apa yang mahu ditulis oleh penulis ehehe.
p/s/s: Selamat Hari Guru se-Malaysia.

Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..