<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Thursday, May 23, 2013
154. Interview @ Thursday, May 23, 2013

6 note (s)

It's good to be back home once again. 

I had my very first professional interview with one IT company based at Cyberjaya, Selangor few days back and it was quite an experience. The whole process took about two and a half hours with them asking me to fill in some forms regarding my personal details, answering English and Math's compulsory test (which happened to be unpredictable test cause I didn't prepared myself the day before) and yes, finally the proper interview with the HR Manager. He was very interested with my curricular activities, my interests and career vision. I told him about my shooting club activities as well as my photography interest, and he was pretty much impressed.(which left me wondering why, probably I looked all decent yesterday) He had long paused at times, reading my curricular vitae and leaving me talking about this and that, half hoping that the interview will be finished soon. 

The environment and mood around the main office were pretty good, he also informed me about the job's scope, future allowances and the senior workers were friendly (this is a generalizing sentence). But to be very honest deep down inside, I'm still considering the other factors that might affecting my very first job decision. I didn't have guts to tell ibu about this circumstances around cause it sounds so whiny minny. I can't brain with the prospect of leaving Batu Pahat once again, even for a six months time. (why am I so spoiled?) But at times, sudden thought knocking the door of wonder telling me that sacrifice is indeed needed for a better life. Lets say for now, how many people are leaving hometown to improve their standard of living? A lots, and I'm never alone in term of that.       

However it is obviously contradict with my personal view of living life to the fullest. Living once makes me want to pursue what interest me and at the same time sticking with people whom dearly close to me, to appreciate them every now and then. Indeed I probably forgotten that a realistic life is always lingering around the thickness of notes and ka-ching in my wallet. Idealistic life might thrown me in a bed full of roses, on a cloud of dreams but to be realistic is always somewhere beyond that. This current state of mind truly drives me into unnecessary stress. Perhaps you hate a thing but it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing but it is bad for you. And Allah knows, while you know not (Al-Baqarah | 2:216) Which somehow reminds me on someone's words of wisdom: 

Ketika ingin memiliki sesuatu, kita solat hajat. Ketika ingin memilih sesuatu, kita solat istikharah. Ketika sudah memiliki, kita sujud syukur. Itulah manefestasi kehambaan kita kepada Allah. 
This is another entry of me battling against my own wills. Another submission to Ya Rabbil Al'amin..

p/s: Kelihatan agak cetek cita-cita penulis di sini ehehe.

Labels: , ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..