<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Monday, October 21, 2013
158. I Hope. @ Monday, October 21, 2013

4 note (s)

I’ve been surrounded by countless people bringing positive vibes into my dull life. In fact, a simple scanning from the updates of the good progress on their life, it flutters my heart and curves a smile on my face that eventually will set everything straight. To be pleased on others’ happiness, to congratulate them sincerely from the bottom of my heart, Lord I really want to master this art of perceiving life.

Everyone has a different kind of story which always inspired me that life is a marvelous journey. Unpredictable predictable! Two seniors of mine are hitting a different spots of blessing, where one is authoritatively given a chance to further her study on PhD level and another one surviving the employment with a brand new position. I knew life’s always generous, a fruitful journey full with hope. I’m hanging tightly, may the best stay with me.

Any kind of ways, leaving a habit that’d become part of you, would take quite some time. Prior of me writing a full length of fan-account indicated my still existence of being a fan-girl for the previous entry, it is very much encouraged to take the account as part of your heavy reading material; which indolent me provides you once in a while (inserts wink emoticon.) Hehehe.

Especially for those passers-by, I’m indeed a struggler, not yet a fighter.

This is another entry written with full of hopes! 


Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡


001_23

You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..