<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Saturday, October 3, 2015
184. Random Yadayada Post. @ Saturday, October 03, 2015

0 note (s)

1] I always had this situation on my mind: my first boarding plane experience will be like, either with my sister, Farah or with Jazz and Yan in our humble mission of world conquering, backpacker's style. But what I had in real life was something completely opposite of it, was on my working mode, assigned for a random out-station portfolio and yadayada business like, and unprepared. This is not my imaginary first flying experience? Duh. 


Senai-Subang-Senai within twelve extended hours. I had so much thrills of flying 16,000 feets within a day, and thats it.. I will keep the excitement, the gaga of omg-i-am-flying for like, another few months. Coz Medan, mu tunggu aku datang. Haha, in February, InsyaAllah.

2] Come to think of it, no note was jotted down regarding our trip to Singapore (December 2014) and the recent Ipoh town (August 2015). What a lazy me.. Anyway, lets get real, I will write it when I write it. /shrugs ;)

3] Kolaj riang bulan September 2015. I thought I always have something with camera but these little photos for the month prove me, yours truly, just another lazy camera junkie. Good thing is I am not crazy of selfie too. Hah, I am back with kolaj riang since photos are great memories collector. My old laptop was no longer in working mode, and I realized my only source of old photos can only be found over here, the blog! Good grief, its not on facebook. 



Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..