<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Wednesday, December 16, 2015
189. The Older You Get @ Wednesday, December 16, 2015

0 note (s)

The older you get, the wiser you are; at least that was what I always had in my mind. The older I get, the definition of birthday is no longer revolving around me, alone. I am celebrating my 25 years old since my born-day, as per this modest blogpost is written. So, this is how it gets to feel twenty-five. It feels like you are still fifteen, always a kid at heart, who now pens off signing papers and paying bills, still a hard thinker, minus the piles of homework and snobby crush you had during your school day. Phew, Alhamdulillah, what a mile-stone, since not everyone is going these far, (we never really know when will be our end). At this very moment, we are the oldest we have ever been and the youngest we will ever be. And I am contented with the fact alone.

Recalling my 25 years living so humanly, I just wanted to sit down and say my thank you to my Ibu, for everything she had and still going through, for the sake of having me. So there you see me calling both ayah and ibu on the late evening, reminded them, of their miserable daugher's existence, trying to express how grateful I am for having these two. But ended up failed miserably haha; where is courage when I need it. Where art thou? There'd go another unseen effort by me.

A quarter century, some called it. Here comes the million dollar questions. What have I done for the past quarter century? Time for a personal self-reflection. What will be my next plans? December has never failed to make me realize how I am starting to feel a little sensitive, like old people. I found myself thinking too deep of the future while trying to sort my life in a better way. May Allah ease the plan. 

Until then. Be nice, 25.


Labels:


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..