<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8474564113195893538\x26blogName\x3dwhen+I\x27m+on+queue\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fahamokha90.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2843336287746015661', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

authorchatlinksarchivesgallery


Thursday, December 8, 2016
200. Of Marriage Matter @ Thursday, December 08, 2016

0 note (s)

"To invite all friends to my wedding, except for KKS (cause he'll be marrying me, hence no rush to invite him.)" I remember writing this on a paper full of silly wishes back when I was 16 years old, such a confidence teenage girl I was! It was so ambitious, some couldn't help but to root at my seems-reachable-dream. Trouble is, he was such an admirable shy guy where plenty had their eyes on him. I struggled very hard to keep him noticing me, even joining the same clubhouse as he did. While he wasn't a plain guy you met during your high-school, I was a duckling. Unattractive, and quiet. But really, deep deep down inside, I guess we mutually left one another an indelible marks of our high school years. Every little catch of the eyes on each other, every little gestures and the awkward pressure, he probably wondering, why did this girl likes him so much, ha-ha. The quiet, small figure of him in the prefect uniform was such an unfading figure, and he was kind enough to respond to my unending crush, although he only muttering, one day on a daylight of February 14, "Wouldn't you mind to borrow me this piece of paper?" giving a shock to the whole clubhouse members. Ha-ha, having a crush is a weird experience. He seems like an obtainable dream, at least, that's what I believe when I was 16.

And, early this month, after what felt like an eternity, I received a call: He is getting married. Of course, as expected, not to me. Hiks. And he's a Chinese guy, gotcha!:3

xx

Wedding day can be very tiresome, especially when you're kind of introvert, and hate people. But, really, while attending one of my close friend, I realized marriage is a serious business, and at the age of 25, I still couldn't comprehend with the imagination of myself walking in the shoes. Of course, there is saying, "Kalau dah jodoh." hence, when the right time, right place with right person comes, inshaAllah. (sambil menyanyi, "kurniakan daku srikandi, penyejuk di mata, penawar di hati.") This might be coming late, (hopefully she'll read this) but selamat pengantin baru buat Jaz dan Kerol. Semoga masjid yang baru dibina ini sentiasa berada dalam lindungan kaseh dan sayang Allah swt, dan selamat bercinta hingga ke surga-Nya, InshaAllah. Semoga menjadi seperti Saidatina Khadijah kepada Rasulullah saw. Doa kami yang terbaik buat kalian berdua.

I remember reading one hadith of Rasulullah on regards of Ummul Mukminin. "His love for her never died, so much so, that his later wife Aisha became jealous of her. Once she asked the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w if Khadijah had been the only woman worthy of his love. The Prophet s.a.w replied: She believed in me while the other people disbelieved me; and she trusted me while the people belied me. And she helped, and comforted me, in person and wealth, when the people would not, Allah provides me with children by her and He did not with others." I cries.

May you bless with happiness in your marriage, Jaz!




Labels: ,


Older | TOP | Newer

P/S
☆彡☆彡☆彡





You've read my thought. If only I can read yours..